09 : 30 ~ 16 : 30
Every Monday, January 1, New Year’s Holiday, Chuseok Holiday
Guided Tour Service
Visitors can rent audio guide devices for free at the information desk on the 1st floor of the Museum (10 sets) (Inquiry: +82 61-840-0693)
Notice for Visitors
Please follow the guidelines listed below to protect valuable historical heritage and maintain order.
- 1Smoking is prohibited on museum property.
- 2Food and drinks as well as pets are not allowed, except for guide dogs.
- 3Turn off your cell phone or set it on silent mode before entering exhibition halls.
- 4Do not make loud noises or run in the Museum.
- 5Wheeled shoes are not permitted.
- 6Do not touch or damage any exhibit.
- 7Photography using flash/tripods or taken for commercial purposes are not allowed
- 8Refrain from wearing noisy outfits or shoes like slippers.
- 9The entire island is treatment and living space for Sorokdo inhabitants. Do not enter or take pictures of places other than the Central Park and the Museum.